Our Financial Risk Management (FRM) is an integral part of holistic practice that offers a broad ranging financial risk management service. We help banks, insurance companies, asset managers and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report and limit the risks they face.
In the current climate, where concerns about financial risk have been increasing, enterprises of different kinds and sizes want robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance. SMARTFEL’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to attain these objectives.
In our work with clients we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- Credit risk management
- Operational risk management
- Market and liquidity risk management
- Economic capital management
- Capital adequacy & regulatory services
- Commodity & energy risk management
- Financial instruments accounting
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Financial engineering
- Finance and treasury management and transformation
- Asset management advisory.
- Risk solution implementation
- Regulatory Capital optimization
- Stress testing
- Debt advisory
- Investment advisory (WCM and Cash pooling and management)
We are trusted risk management advisers to the boards and executive teams of some enterprises. We believe that our experience with leading clients, in multiple industries, across the country can make a big difference and bring in benefits to all our clients.