If your organisation is undergoing severe financial underperformance, any solution is likely to involve operational restructuring. We deliver restructuring solutions for swift recovery and sustained future success.
We’ll thoroughly assess all revitalisation options; develop a plan of action in partnership with management, creditors and other stakeholders; and mobilise the resources required for effective implementation.
We work alongside management to develop realistic, pragmatic plans using a project office approach to centralise turnaround programmes and focus the organisation’s resources towards delivery.
Potential issues you may be facing:
- Squeeze on working capital
- Unexpected collapse of profitability
- Unsustainable running costs
- Forecast covenant breach of loan agreement
- Growing levels of involvement from external stakeholders, with increasingly demanding requests for information on recovery plans
- The need to develop and implement a turnaround plan to maintain stakeholder support and company viability
- Having to manage a significant programme of change /improvement while running the day-to-day business
How we can help:
- Perform short term cash flow review
- Identify “quick wins” in working capital improvement
- Access interim managers with relevant experience of similar situations
- Develop restructuring plans
- Support external stakeholder negotiations
- Implement high impact project management office solution to support the delivery of turnaround plans
Restructuring a stressed situation requires skills that are not always readily available within most organisations. Our team has significant experience and access to industry specialists so we can tailor solutions to your individual circumstances and needs.
For companies, their lenders, shareholders or other stakeholders in businesses facing financial under-performance or crisis, we deliver restructuring solutions for recovery and tailor solutions for your individual needs.
Potential issues you may be facing as a company director, lender or other financial stakeholder:
- Cash pressure or liquidity shortfall
- Actual or potential breach of covenant
- Pensions deficit
- Credit ratings downgrade
- Over leveraged
- Debt trading at “distressed” levels
How we can help:
- Recovery from crisis
- Preserve the business, and/or management retaining control
- For lender/creditor, maximise/realise value
- Better understanding of the business’ financial/commercial position, its prospective viability, and range of restructuring options available
- Solutions developed in partnership with creditors and debtors where objectives may diverge and there are severe pressures on relationships between company and stakeholder
- Bring together our expertise in complex cross-border restructurings based on detailed local knowledge
- Draw on our extensive industry experience to provide an unrivalled combination of restructuring and industry expertise
Debt & Capital Advisory
Our Debt & Capital Advisory group works with companies and their sponsors throughout the credit spectrum across the full range of debt markets including banking, capital markets, asset-based lending, securitisation and project debt. If you need to raise debt finance, refinance, or obtain waivers and amendments to existing finance arrangements, we can help.
We also offer comprehensive, integrated and unbiased advice on related tax, legal and regulatory issues.
Contact us if your business is:
- Making an acquisition requiring debt finance
- Refinancing existing facilities
- In need of additional funding for business strategy /operations
- Considering entry into a new financing market
- Experiencing credit rating downgrade
- Experiencing a period of instability, where covenants or debt service are at risk and renegotiations with current financial stakeholders are necessary
How we can help:
We work in close partnership with senior management and the Board from an early stage to develop a comprehensive set of potential financing solutions. We then work with you to assess each option and assist senior management to implement the preferred solution.
We offer strategic advice on:
- Conducting competitive tenders for financing solutions, including negotiation of terms sheets and financing documentation, for both debt and equity
- Negotiating amendments to existing financing terms, including covenant amendments and waivers, and debt rescheduling
- Negotiating restructurings, including debt for equity swaps
- Managing the rating agency process
- Managing stakeholder relationships