Today’s most innovative organisations are seeking to unlock greater value from existing assets and ongoing capital expenditures — as well as new acquisitions, investments and complex corporate arrangements. At the same time, regulators are demanding greater transparency through fair value reporting, putting more emphasis on the importance of valuation and value analysis.
By bringing together professionals with extensive valuation, technical accounting (US GAAP and IFRS), financial reporting, tax, deal structuring, asset management and industry expertise, we can offer you something that most others do not: an integrated valuation, accounting, tax and business advisory model.
Our team is structured around industry sectors and can assist you, our client, with all your valuation requirements, wherever you are in the world.
Robust value opinions to support your compliance and regulatory requirements:
- Purchase price allocation
- Tax valuations Impairment tests
- Option valuation & financial instruments
- Property, plant & equipment values
- Business & equity valuations Dispute valuations
Assessing deal value
Transaction value advice and analysis to enhance deal value.
- Pre-deal business value (acquirer/ target)
- Forecast analysis & value driver identification
- Financial risks & sensitivities
- Synergy value
- Model review
- Transaction model advisory
- Value Analytics
- Decision support and margin improvement through advanced value analytics.
- Investment appraisal & business case development
- Project value
- Portfolio reviews & capital management
- Cost of capital analysis Advanced financial modelling
- Value of strategic options & real options valuation
- Market, price & margin analytics
- Sustainability value impacts