SMARTFEL helps organizations across the full lifecycle of financial transactions. From governance and processes to technology and reporting, our services can enhance transparency, efficiency, compliance, and financial integrity.
Market and Credit Risk– We assist clients in asset level reviews, analytics and cash-flow modeling, structural and document review, and post-closing compliance testing.
- Credit Risk Management- We aid organizations’ efforts to assess and develop their credit risk management and measurement methodologies. Our services include development and review of internal models.
- Market Risk Management- We assist organizations in assessing and developing market risk management and measurement methodologies. Our services include development and review of internal models to address key regulatory concerns.
- Market and Credit Risk Regulatory Services- We help organizations to better understand upcoming regulatory changes. This also includes assisting in the implementation of appropriate market and credit risk measurement and governance within their businesses.
- Other Financial Risk Management Services- We assist organizations through a wide range of financial risk measurement services, including stress testing and CCAR.
Capital Management, Liquidity and Treasury Risk– We transform and globally scale clients’ treasury and commodity trading capabilities focused on large company events, including M & A, Finance Transformation, responding to regulatory requirements and changing market conditions from commodity and currency volatilities, and liquidity conditions.
Regulatory compliance and optimization
Businesses within and outside the financial services industry need to make the most of their money while meeting their financial and regulatory obligations. This means optimizing their cash flows, recovering trapped liquidity and capital across multiple locations, and ensuring they are in compliance with all of the relevant regulations impacting their industry. SMARTFEL’s Capital Management, Liquidity and Treasury Risk services leverage our deep regulatory experience to help clients successfully deliver complex projects related to the assessment, design, and implementation of governance, processes, models, data, technology, and reporting related to capital, liquidity and treasury risk management.
- Capital Management and Measurement- We assist organizations to develop, assess, and implement capital management and measurement processes, driven by both regulatory and business needs. We also support organizations in understanding and assessing associated implications.
- Capital and Liquidity Regulatory Services- We aid organizational efforts to assess, plan, and implement capital and liquidity management programs designed to meet changing regulatory requirements, including reviews of ongoing regulatory requirements, and preparation for upcoming regulatory changes.
- Treasury and Liquidity Services- We provide support around treasury and liquidity risk management systems and processes, including first and second-line processes across the treasury function, assessment and enhancement of regulatory submissions (e.g. ILAAP), and internal modeling of liquidity requirements.
- Treasury and Trading Systems- We support organizations to assess, design, and implement Treasury and Trading systems in order to address changing regulatory requirements and expectation, including reviews of processes and controls across the front, middle, and back office.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Risk– We assist companies with changes in accounting and regulatory requirements, capital markets transactions, acquisition, and divestiture transactions.
- Cost Transparency and Alignment- We assist organizations to improve reporting transparency of and support strategic decision making by leveraging our cost accounting and technology capabilities to help align cost data and increase the visibility that organizations have of their products, overhead, and SG&A costs.
- Financial Integrity- We support organizations’ efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness in key areas of finance governance, internal controls, financial processes, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) operations.
- Accounting and Reporting Advisory- We help organizations understand, assess, and implement complex accounting and reporting changes that result from shifting regulations, new regional and global accounting standards, and capital market transactions. This includes topics such as leasing, revenue recognition, and current expected credit loss (CECL).
- Integration, Divestiture and Readiness Services- We provide organizations with advisory services to help meet accounting and reporting challenges resulting from business transactions, including accounting process integration and end-to-end financial reporting solutions for divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, and IPOs.
- Finance Analytics- We help organizations model business processes, manage performance against business strategy, and gain deeper insight into cost and profitability drivers to improve the accuracy of plans, budgets, forecasts, and better understand the significance of KPIs as they relate to performance.